So, Today we are going to talk about how to straighten hair. As we all want to be treated in the most healthy way. And with the best products that can’t provide any harm. Same is the case with the straightening tools. You can’t use any way to straight your hair or use any tool. But as you are special, you deserves the best so you can get the best and safe results too. So, let’s start this amazing guide to help with straightening hair.
Straightening Hair with Straightening Brush
The best and the most safe way that i love and found is using the hair straightening brush. Hair straightening brush is an amazing invention for girls who are looking a great alternative for flat irons. Or not just flat irons, other straightening tools too that are causing somehow a bit harm to their hair. Hair straightening brushes comes with a lot of safety features that’s why you can use it to straight your hair.
Steps to Straight your Hair with Straightening Brush
There are easy steps you can follow to straight out your hair. You don’t need to read the whole manual and instructions to use the straightener brush. The usage of it is easy, read that out in the following guide:
- Comb your hair first to get best results
- Turn on your straightening brush to let it reach the temperature that suits you
- Separate your hair into different section to make it more easy
- Start straightening your hair using the brush you have, from the bottom to the end of your hair (Their ceramic bristles won’t burn your scalp).
- Straight each section of your hair and get the best and safe results.
Features that Make it Safe
- The first and the best part is that straightening brushes use Ceramic plates. Unlike aluminum and even gold plated plates, ceramic don’t pull your hair and it reduces the chance of tearing out your hair
- The Tourmaline technology these brushes use are even more amazing. This technology helps it to heat up more fastly.
- Straightening brushes emits negative ions to straight your hair. And in result, you just don’t get straight hair but, shiny hair and natural looks too.
- The bristles they have are made of ceramic, so there’s not a chance to burn your scalp.
- The last and the best part is to that they are very light weight and easy-to-carry.
You can definitely use one of these top hair straightening brush as your primary tool to straight your hair.
Straightening Hair with Flat Irons
The next tool i am going to discuss is the flat irons. Flat irons have been there in the market now for a long time. And you have noticed that there were significant improvements in them. I personally tested but does not use flat iron as i don’t have that thick curls. But if you are a girl with thick-curls, or especially if you have the African-American hair. You might want to try the Flat iron to get the most straight hair results.
Steps to Straight your Hair with Flat Iron
You can straight your hair using the flat iron. You can do that easily by using the following guide i have written:
- First you need to make sure that the hair tong of the flat iron you are using is at the right temperature. As without the right temperature that suits you, you are not getting the best results.
- Second thing is that you must be sure that the flat iron you are using, it is cleaned. If not cleaned rightly, there will be grease, dust that will stick to your hair disturbing your straightening results.
- Brush or comb your hair for must when you are going to straightening them using a flat iron.
- You also need to make sure that you start with the back of your head always. And then slowly, you need to work to the front.
- You need to section your hair, you can go for one-inch sections of hair at a time. This will get you the best results.
Features in Flat Iron
There is are some safe features that these flat irons use to get you safe and healthy straight hair. Let’s find them all!
- The material these flat irons use are amazing. There are ceramic or titanium metal plates used in most of the flat irons, and they are the perfect ones. So, try to find out the flat iron with these plates.
- More amazing flat irons are those who comes with the tourmaline technology, they emit more powerful output of negative ions.
- Adjustable temperature settings allows you to use flat iron at the temperature that is safe to your hair.
- Indicator light in these flat irons are more helpful, they comes with the flat iron to indicate you with the temperature and when it is heating
- Beveled Edges used in them, they allow the edges of your flat iron being rounded instead of ending with a blunt edge. So you can create more different looks with this kind of flat iron.
Straightening Hair with Blow Dryer
The last but not the least thing i would like to discuss is straightening hair with blow dryer. There is a simple way to straightening your hair using blow dryers. This way you can also get the most sleek, natural and straight hair look. So, lets find out why these dryers are not going to burn your hair or how they are giving the best results.
Steps to Straight your Hair with Blow Dryer
There is always the best way of doing anything, and that way you can get the best results and can cause less harm. But, if you are not doing it the right way, you are taking a risk. So, let’s get you some help on using the blow dryer to straight hair.
- After toweling your hair, the first step you need to take is set your dryer at the medium or high temperature.
- Now hold your low layers of the hair with the clipper and start blow drying it from the top.
- To curl ends, round them with a round brush and then use the dryer to dry them.
These were the three ways that are found as good ones, ways to straighten your hair. But, the most loved one i use and the safe one is using straightening brush. As it saves time too, so try it out and let me know what things you got.